- CFI & CFII
- MEI preferred
- 750 hours total time & 350 hours dual given
- Gold seal instructor preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in an aviation discipline preferred but not required
- Must have a good pass rate
- Must consistently seek ways to improve knowledge as an flight instructor
- Must be flexible based on the client needs
- Maintain a great attitude and strive towards FOI standards
- Effectively instruct without consistently taking flight controls
- Practice safety conscious behavior at all times
My Flight Tutor is looking for a knowledgeable Flight Tutor well versed in teaching Private pilot, Instrument pilot, Commercial pilot, and Flight instructor courses.
A degree, license, certificate or experience in the following fields are preferred
Ground school instructor, certified flight instructor, aviation law, aviation maintenance, meteorology, physics, aerodynamics, TESOL, and any related specialty that can help pilots and student pilots.
Responsibilities include assisting aviation flight students who are struggling with their aviation knowledge and answering any important questions they have. Flight and ground instructors will help the client prepare for the FAA examination or stage check by testing their knowledge by oral examination and flight to best determine if they are ready for their part 141 stage check or FAA check ride. As a Flight Tutor you will not be issuing any training endorsements. All ground instructors and flight instructors should be prepared to issue endorsements as necessary.
Submit your resume and a brief explanation of why you will be a good fit to join our team to email@example.com.